December 29, 2011

The Book Addicts 2012 Reading Challenge

The last challenge I am signed up for is with the book club I joined on Goodreads; The Book Addicts.  You have to select twelve books that have been on your TBR pile for over a year.  My selections are:

The Stand- Stephen King
Dragonfly in Amber- Diana Gabaldon
The Forgotten Garden- Kate Morton
Anil's Ghost- Michael Ondaatje
The Remains of the Day- Kazuo Ishiguro
Let the Great World Spin- Colum McCann
A Thousand Splendid Suns- Khaled Hosseini
The Magicians- Lev Grossman
A Passage to India- E.M. Forster
The Stone Diaries- Carol Shields
The Bonesetter's Daughter- Amy Tan
Little Children- Tom Perrotta

Alternates (although I hope to read them as well)
Bridge of Sighs- Richard Russo
Dinner at the Homesick Restaurant- Anne Tyler

That brings me to a total of 4 challenges and 52 books ...I got this!!

No comments:

Post a Comment