November 16, 2011

My Initiation Post ....to Myself!!!

Well here is my first post, but as I am my only follower at the moment, I guess it is more of a test post.  I have a lot to learn about blogging and making my blog "look pretty."  Maybe I should ask my twelve year old son for some help. I have money that says he has a video gaming blog that he has failed to mention.

I have been debating a blog for a few months.  Since I have decided to participate in some reading challenges on other blogs, I thought I would be more fun if I could blog my progress.  I am determined to get books off that TBR shelf!  Although, I will probably replace them with new books ....

2 comments:

  1. Hi! Welcome to blogging about books. It can be a bit addictive if you let it.

    I would recommend putting GFC (google friend connect) on the side. It's an easy way for us to follow your blog as your posts will automatically come up in my reader.

    I haven't read either 'Middlesex' or 'Oliver Twist.' 'Middlesex' is buried, somewhere, in my TBR pile.

    Feel free to come over to my blog when you have the opportunity.

    --Carrie
    Journey Through Words
    http://journeythroughwords.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the advice and done!!! Now headed over to check out your blog!

    ReplyDelete